Wednesday, August 12, 2009

watched G.I Joe with ah KeAt~

today... woke up early in the morning and get ready to go MV with ah keat ~
then who know he almost reach tasik selatan, and we promised to go there together. I still stuck in the UCSI shuttle bus....so he really stop at tasik selatan to wait me lo....what a good fren nia~ lol

go MV and bought 11am movie tickets, and then since we still gt about 1 more hour then i decided to fill my stomach at food court. nt too bad la the foods there.....just keatkeat sat there watch me eat, a bit paiseh lol~

finished my 'breakfast' and went in the cinema....

since KTM station till the end of 'journey' we keep thinking...why gt a lot ppl so free nia...?
nvm....
b4 movie start....a lot superb ad shown....reli zha dao...lol

overall this movie reli nice, haha~ to all of my beloved fren, u guys must watch lol~although u guys still in exam mode....lol~

when movie is finish......we quickly went out b4 we stuck in the crowded exit cuz the door just beside me haha~ wht we noticed tht......many of the audiences was working ppl !!! i wonder why they gt no work to do....or they think ....'sit in working place nth to do....better sit in cinema at least gt something to see...'.......=_=......

ok.....forget it....then ..... o ya....when i was still watching cinema....YJ called me and asked me to buy them doughnuts frm krispy kreme.....so after movie we go help them buy haha~ no promotion set, because of their desperate...they still wan buy.....6's.
ok.....after tht....two of us keep asked each other decide wht to eat....@@
u, me, u, me, u, me....... and we suddenly went in a candy shop! lol~ so many yummy candy! then i pick a pack of gummy candy for my family.....keatkeat oso tak tahan with all the candy and he grab a pack too wakakakak~ two men's bought candy....lol~
continue.....hunt for food.....again......and i decided to go for laksa. when we went there.....there is only 1 table ppl ......so.....of course cancelled this plan la! lol~ walk here n there.....pass by some shop for 6 times oledi still dunno wht to eat...@@
at last we decided ....FOOD COURT
again! lol~
eat eat eAt..........and someone seem like eat many although...lol~ kidding la! haha
then chat a lot and 'lung' a lot.....=_='''
lol~ time flies reli reli fast nia.....we went home by KTM again ... and who know....KTM delayed for almost 20 mins....@@
bt, good cuz still can spend time with ah keat and talk talk talk lol~
cuz of delayed.....getting more and more ppl ...... bt we manage to gt up la......lol~
wht a 'superb' KTM train.....stop on the half way tim.....=_=.....
i gt down at bandar tasik selatan and ah keat continue to the next station which is serdang, haha~
dunno when we will go out again but reli thx for the time you spend haha~
i found a good partner, suitable for shopping cuz we r RUNNER. lol~ my frens.....dun gt shock next time go out with me and my speed is increasing....lol~ train by this guy called keatkeat haha~
and a lot unexpressable things ...
look forward the next outing or mayb we shall go swimming d?lol~
anyway......thanks again haha~

o ya....good luck to those malaysian music and world music student.....GBU....lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment