Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st time swim at Notthingham

lol~ early in the morning.....take KTM about 20 min to Serdang....frm Nilai....to meet keatkeat. (a good outing buddy). We planned to go his uni to swimming.

1st time take KTM for such long journey lol~ not bad exprience haha~

then met keatkeat at Serdang and he drive....head to Notthingham....
walao.....the uni was...so grand! there is so many many building......hostel oso gt so many building.....and the main point is.....there is a 'sport complex'. haha~ because only left foundation student....so there is no ppl using those facilities at all....just two of us so hardworking...lol
swim....swim....swim
swim...swim...swim

then tanned skin in the pool.....and the result is.....so dark!!!!
we clean up and then looked at each other......walaoeh........so dark!!!!
nvm....lol~
then we went to Broga to eat pan mien.....nice~ and 1st time i found cincau drink in cube in KL!!! lol~
after tht......he drive me to looked around in Kajang since time is still so much haha. bt ended up went to his hse. and i was......wah!!~ i wonder hw he clean his house everyday....wht a good guy.... which girl dun wan him reli blind lol~
then again...mafan him fetch me went back to my aunty saloon. and ahng at there until my parent come to fetch me.

o ya......today....my dad van window is broken cuz a rock hit it, ermmmmm...the rock is cuz by grass cutter haha~so.....my dad pro lo.....stick it...while waiting my cousin factory new glass....
then......at night.....i accidently broken my mum rice cooker glass cap......@@ luckilly din gt scold lol~

anyway.....over d....pass d haha~ reli have a nice dahy with keatkeat haha~ a part of my holiday colour lol~

time to sleep......zzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment