Saturday, July 11, 2009

went out with Irene again~


eating muruku nw.....fuh....wht a hot day...

ok..talk bout yesterday...
sore throat recently cuz of....H1N1??? no la....nw almost fully recover d..haha~
althought is quite feeling nt well when sick bt is good cuz after sick , the antibody is stronger thn before~ but still need to beware of H1N1 la...@@

ok...yesterday...went to OA Lab class.....walaoeh....YJ and jia en left me alone in the class eh.... and 1st time using microsoft ACCESS!!! langsung dunno how to use! called them came up bt they still man man lai.....luckilly Zen was there....n his friends all taught him and then he taught me.....fuh.....and YJ and jia en finally came up....@@...

then went down and having lunch with Irene and liling came after i finished my food. then my mum suddenly called me and ask me go buy present for little bro as his bday is coming up..Irene and Liling wan go Pavillion ask bout pianist job ...so i told my mum tht i will go with Irene.

so....take the train and reach there....quite a lot ppl oso....@@
irene was walk here n there to look for the job....bt the ppl told her to go here n there...she oso lazy d.....n gave up ....( why the company always like this....no good organization!) ...and the pavillion there....i wonder the counter girl dunno wht is pianist or wht ...terus said no such job. @@ ( people...next time if u gt a company please make sure ur staff know the basic things ok...failure....)

then we went to Lowyat....and having a quick hi tea there, we bought HK egg tart~ and drank tong shui and lemon tea~(sore throat....good...)
after tht we head to a shop and after have a quick view, I decided to bought a Philip Mp3 for my bro haha~ ( this is me....plan before act...decide without feeling regret...:) )

after finish we went back quickily cuz I need to back connaught as fast as possible cuz my parent has come and have to gt back home around 6pm cuz my sister gt performance..... @@...

me and liling gt down at tasik Selatan station and said gd bye to Irene as she continue her journey back home ....i mean she stop at the last station haha~ 3 more station only after us...lol

I saw the people all ran so fast to catch up the bus and taxi....then i told Liling...' see...we so good...cuz we gt free shuttle bus....no need rebut with ppl....' ...then we went up the stair....and liling shout...'shuttle bus!!!!'....lol~
we quickilly ran and ran!!!! so crowded!!! luckilly i din fall down! fuh.....and then we ngam ngam can gt up the bus.....if nt sure have to wait for a long time.....
in the bus....i saw irene sms.....'shuttle bus, quickilly'.....@@ walao....

lol~

went home.

relax~






Li Ling & Irene with the egg tart...( 1 box is for my family d haha~)


I like the Lou Poh Bing very much haha~

left 1 is mine, right 1 is theirs


nice~white egg, normal, corn, green tea, normal, green tea~


Irene work again....curi tangkap me....@@

No comments:

Post a Comment