Saturday, July 25, 2009

Forgot to bring my Celcom broadband back home

was too rush just now....packing to came home....lol
when i was in car....thinking of online a while.....and that moment i just realized that i didnt bring my usb broadband back...@@
1st thing came to my mind was....'OLD MANTIN CAFE'...wakakka
the only dine cafe that provided WIFI service in this little town...pity..

so....just now after dinner....my family went to buy Domino's pizza and they dropped me here.....this cafe where i online and posting my blog now..lol

o ya....today Ms Irene studio's group class final exam.....i helped Ling Yn play piano as accompanist....a few mistake by me and Ling Yn oso......but overall......dunno.
lol.~
Ling Yn i wait ur recording....and i know my playing standard.....lol

many interesting things happen this week.....lazy to list it out...lol.

the team wenrt to Korea oledi came back at thursday morning....and so far i gt 1 sweet from Kun Ming only....wait for the others on Monday wakakak~

lastly....

i think this cafe gonna close soon....@@

o ya...lastly....

wish bday king and queen happy bday

and happy belated birthday to Kar Foo and XinXin again...lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment