Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tag....

ok....recently addicted in tagging...
this one i copied from facebook which i has been tagged by Alicia Cynthia, lol~

here we go...




THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. waiwai
2. jia wai
3. leader

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. student
2. musician
3. teacher

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. KL
2. Sabah
3. Negeri Sembilan and etc....

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Amazing Race
2. about travel...
3. about charity...

THREE PLACES HAVE BEEN (with frens)
1. MPO
2. mamak
3. shopping mall

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. heaven
2. all around the world
3. home

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. fruits
2. ice cream
3. all the foods....

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. get in degree...
2. meet friends...
3. challenging task....

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. dogs..
2. fishes....
3. rabbits...etc....

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Irene
2. Irene
3. Irene

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. band1
2. orchestra1
3. ensemble1


THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Gymnastic
2. Swimming
3. Diving


THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. cold
2. hot
3. warm

No comments:

Post a Comment