Thursday, June 11, 2009

1st time in KLPac

ok...
since just now, i mean recently so many my 'fans' asked me to update my outdated blog....fine...
ok...talk bout today...
3 of us in a room was slept till dun wan wake up cuz too tired....until i was the 1st to wake up and make some sound and alert others to wake up(i think so), then all woke up...haha~
was so nervous for the whole day....
until last minute and ready to go KLpac...and I really getting nervous....really hope can escape...but failed...lol. nervous if need to do audition....
ok...back to few hours before went to KLPac...we went to YJ house and he drive his car since his family was not around for few days...lol
after that we go back to school....5pm....i still so semangat go to gym workout a while...for about 40mins, and managed to went home to bath and unpack some books from bag. then met YJ them for dinner.....and the journey of nervous is getting excited...
when reached KLPac....we were late d.....and I was so happy cuz I skipped audition,lol~ I really dunno wht to perform if wan me to play solo. and played Yellow River Concerto all movement....wakakakak~ not bad not bad....difficult and challenging,haha~
then after finish we went home and decided to hang out to pasar malam....and at middle there we gave up....went to the stall near entrance to have supper....and called Suwen them come along....chit chat, story telling till people wan to pack the table,haha~
ok....few more blog post coming soon haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment