Wednesday, June 10, 2009

'hampalang' all in oNe

ok....since everyone waited for my updated...here I write everything...

now is 11.12am...and I having my major class at 1pm soon....prepare to 'die'....

last Sunday Shin Hong finally moved in here already,haha~ His stuff....is double of me and YJ stuff...fuhhhh.....
then we went to Giant to 'sweep' things we want(not sweep floor..), and most of it is foods....and a pack of toilet tissue...three of us moved house(I moved room only) and so many people come to 'celebrate' with us...after Giant they all came to our house...and I has no mood to entertain them already....cuz of tiredness....for your information, they ate Sushi, chips, ice cream, drunk juice as celebrate...lol

ok...then as usual...everynight practice till UCSI guard chase us out...and then go to Al-Bhakad mamak to yamcha,lol~and we went to CC for 2 times and 1st time in my life play in CC at midnight,lol~ the mamak gang consisted Me, Yong Jia, Shin Hong(the most senior), Su Wen, Jia En, Tian Yi, Janice, Vincent, and other 'guest' member,lol~

so....someone also wait for me to write her information here but Im kind....so....i wont do this things......dont worry.....F.Q.D.N.R, she know what am i talking about,lol~

ok....shin hong seem ready to go...stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment