Sunday, May 3, 2009

share room.....anyone???

well....I plan to move to master room in my current house...

RM800 for whole room.....RM400 each head.

bedroom fully furnished.....
aircond.....
nice bathroom......i wonder why not renovate it become single bedroom..cuz very big...nvm....i can 'dance' in the bathroom...lol
got 阳台 ...
the room is really comfort....

to be my roomate...must b a neat and clean mate. IS REALLY SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT!!!
o ya....there will have a piano in the room....so better if you are music student....or music lover....but i am not those over volume.....i try to use earphone....and i have a trumpet with me...
and...no laptop on when sleep....dont ask me why if you are smart ~

so....seem like my previous invitation has failed.....now move on to new target then....school reopen soon....

dont ask me to move to angkasa already....i wont....never.

No comments:

Post a Comment