Friday, May 22, 2009

1st time recital crew duty

yeah...today i woke up at 10am i think if im not forgotten...kekeke~ but got some people late than me....
I dont know that today masterclass is contemporary master class!!!! missed it out.... even if is classical i will join also....see what they present la... but i still got listened to their last performance, and was really nice~
o ya.....actually...dunno what am i doing....till 11.40am i rushed to school ..... and met that dog again.....what to do? luckilly that dog already knew me.....so he didnt bark at me.....i really scare dog bark suddenly or draw near to me....grrrr~
when reach recital hall...i thought i was late cuz masterclass havent end....but when i look around....so many classical student, while some of them seem like been force to attend....@@.....then i saw Ms Sara behind me, just knw tht recital havent start....pheww....
so.....Quek and me was new in this.....and the earliest among all foundation students!! everyone was afraid why both of us so SPECIAL.....
ok....Quek was been asked to control the light and effect for the whole recital...I been asked to return the recital attendance form to anonymous after recital ... luckilly after recital they still got event/class? i dunno.... and that mean we no need to move those gadgets back to jam room.....pheww....
o ya....i like the singing and the 4th performance? i think....
so....after that me and orang-orang decided went to MCD to have our lunch cuz....
1.we no more money
2.hari hari nasi already ngiak...
3.breakfast and lunch....2 in 1..
4.can refill drink...
ok...gao dim feed our own stomach...if MCD can refill burger next time, how good is it huh??!!! hahaha~
went back to school to practice....and thanks Yi Ching gave me my wanted piece - Gopak, wuaahahhaha~ so.....practice lo.....but i really felt like want to pengsan d cuz aircond too cold and sleepy.....
4pm...'ran' to block A help ppl buy Panadol.....and i think i done this task within 5min....then ran to gym to meet Vincent to workout together since already long time didnt do d....
really want to pengsan d....and I almost fell aslept when bath after gym.....
that all....now i going to pengsan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment