Monday, August 9, 2010

My Birthday~

another post update

2/8/2010
yea
my birthday
thanks to Emily and her mum
been so nice to baked a chocolate cakes for us
I mean
me and Rouyen
my house mate
she is 1/8, im 2/8
haha~
I should eat few more pieces but too bad Im so busy that afternoon
played trumpet for others bands and can't eat so much sweet foods or else I gonna welcome Ants into my trumpet.
Thanks EMILY AND HER MUM~

then
night
thanks to my dear Stephen and 1st PARTY ( Christina ) XD
and BANANA Woman ( Bi Ying )
celebrated for US at WK Leisure Mall
somemore with suprised Baskin Robin Chocolate ice cream cake~
thanks all of you
Im really touch
Thanks Dear STEPHEN and Dear CHristiNA and BANANA Bi Ying~

then
back home
guess what!
there is a gang fellas celebrate for us by surprising pop out at our home!
sorry let you guys waiting so so so long time
thanks to WEI LE, JO LING, HANNAH, LOUIS ONG, JACQULINE, CHRISTINE LIMMMMM, and ANGLINE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you guys are so fantastic~
thanks ya~

O YA~!!!
1/8 Sunday
thanks to my house mate Christine Lim and Angeline Loo~~~~~
they been so nice
cooked lunch for me
and their friend Sulina
and that afternoon really unforgeable
like watching movie
got big net and big cage...
and mini Taman Bunga in our house
giant butterfly and a human came from far just to catch that butterfly and sent her back to display at that place
hahaahahha~~~~
thanks a lot yea~

continue

after Louis Ong them
I hurried rushed
because
Jeffrey them already waiting me down stair
they want to celebrate with me also
we went to Station One
just a mini celebration
but
mean a lot to me
thanks to them a lot
my jaw almost drop that night
Junvinna, Tenn Sen, Ryan Mah and Jeffrey Tan
thanks a lot~
and Thanks to Jeffrey forced me to drink beer !
make me dizzy LOL
Love you guys so much~

and I wanna thanks to someone
You mean a lot for me
I wanna say
I love You so much
*to my friends don't think so much yea*
and thanks to everyone that wish me in facebook, through phone call, sms or face to face
God bless You all~

and thanks God
I can live till today
is Your grace within me
I love You



No comments:

Post a Comment