Monday, August 9, 2010

The end of MBE Final & choir concert

last Thursday is this semester choir concert
concert
no longer a long term preparation
because
we also can't believe that
concert night and we gonna show
because
we don't even memorized well the songs
anyway
it's finally over
next semester..... what's new ?
coming soon.....

MBE Final exam
yea...
this semester MBE final
THANKS TO THOSE FELLAS!
THROW BOMBS TO ME LAST MINUTE!!!!!
but
still can handle it...
and some really cant 100% play well
so
next time
Don't transpose wrong thing for me!
Don't give me a complicated chart!
or else...
Im gonna ruin the whole song....
thank you ar~

Enjoyed Katamari by Ashley band
the big band song
sorry yea because I really cant hit the high pitch
I mean
not everytime can hit it
I cant force my lip
so...
8ve lower
haha~~~
and
I like my band Irish song so much~
The Blood of Cu Chullain
awesome 'Kampung Song'
because
we combined classical and contemporary player together
19 players took place
like kampung or not?
hahahaha~
We actually decided not to choose this one if not because lecturer set it as COMPULSORY piece
They are so CLEVER
I like the flute and whistle flute duet part
the fiddle and flute duet part
the intro part
this part
that part
EVERY PART
wow~
amazing song~

Hope we can go to final
this song really in between classical and contemporary
peace be with Classical and Contemporary people yea~
don't fight
chill....

So
last week all about practical stuff
now
this week is all about academics stuff!!!!
Pop music history 2!!!!!!
Intro to Music Tech!!!!
music tech seriously kill me...
cubase stuff really make me headache
thanks Sheena MOORTHY my partner !
copied those notes to me

ok stop here and gonna practice a while and start study d.

No comments:

Post a Comment