Thursday, December 3, 2009

Resubmit course selection

Thanks God He heard my prayer!

Last week Im so careless until deleted my course selection form and forgot cant redo anymore because it is deadline already! Im so so so worried.... and keep emailed to Mr Juan Pablo .... and he seems like busy until didn't reply me...

so today I met him outside the office....without asking him he told me what I gonna ask haha~ he asked me go to block A deal with student office....

usually after deadline all request need penalty RM100....

so I went to 7eleven to withdraw money......

then I go back to block A.....

I told the officer what happen and the officer didn't ask much....he ask for my ID and ask me go to do the selection immediately! walao!!!! no need to pay RM100 !!! Im so so so happy!!! because usually need penalty just can redo! thanks God~

Once again.... Im back to normal.... without worry anymore haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment