Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2nd last rehearsel before depart to Genting

today went to school as usual....arrived at 10am...

went to asked PTPTN stuff.....and good news that I dont need to come down from Genting to sign the agreement already because the briefing delayed due to those Sabah and Sarawakian cant come back. Next step....God You reign...

then went to swimming pool.... told by the guy 2pm just cant swim cuz cleaning...

went back to school to practice....

then BY called me said need a ride or not to North Wing....she know me so well haha~ thanks BY~

well....before Tian Yi and Kenny arrive.... a gang of black guys came and swim....with their boxes...... and talked so so loud .... and dont know how they swim..... is Asian too small size...or too gentle....OR....black is heavy.....or inpolite? they splashed the water everywhere outside the pool.....grrrrr
the life guard also cant control them....pity him haha

then we started to swim lo.... so great today improved after the lifeguard coaching for a moment.....became more faster in my backstroke style haha~

then we went back to start or practice....till night 10pm. lol~
no more time left....

I think my next post will be at Genting Highland already....wuahahahaha

*o ya..... Kenny decided to swim every morning.... really so ngam key with me....lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment