Thursday, December 3, 2009

a bit MAD?

every time is like this.... went to sectional.... only me and Him, both of us travel so far just for this sectional! and the others don't know where they go....
we come for???? cant just give cooperation just for that little time????? and we every time ended up practice ourselves and took KTM went home!!!

nevermind....come to the end soon....

and then every time KTM sure very very packed with HUMAN!!!! Thought so easy travel from so far just for this matter????

and damn the dock I went in at tasik selatan, the aircond is not function!!!! I planned to run to the next dock when reached Kajang station.....but saw those people waiting to come in....forget it...
then I only ran to the next dock after Kajang station, UKM station.

and because of this.... every time when I reached home sure need a rest...quiet.... and do my stuff and bath! I always in bad mood after this! My mum always understood that time cant ask me stuff unless urgent....


No comments:

Post a Comment