Friday, December 25, 2009

a memoriable trip~


finally...I at home already~
still felt want stay a few more days there...lol
well...really a good experience with the gang~

so.....i was woke up by a call from noisy ppl..... from aunty jia wen! i still can rest for 10 more min... if she din call me...
then continued with many of them came to find me....pass me this and that.... and I just know that 8 peoples already took cab go back.....left 13 of us...

well.... packing process took me a little time only since my stuff all in the luggage....then Kevin called me and said will doing morning worship in my room~
ok well.....quite ok the session....and we been called to go out by aunty again! because almost 12pm....checkout time....
then we went down....waiting for lift already make me crazy!

then met the others eating in lobby cafe.....with their own pay! stephen said the card expired already but I said impossible.....so I tried to check it out with the counter and he said still valid! so....pity them paying with their own money....and time for use the card till cukup-cukup!!! left around RM600 if not mistaken....

so....after eating.....me and Beatrice and Pik Ying ran to bakery to use the rest of the credit! bt....can only take away limited items from bakery....and if gt time....sure kena 'sut' by beatrice lol! i mean the cashier.....ishhh...
then i ran to pizza factory.....tried to gt esprit drink bt out of stock.....
then ended up we take away chicken wing....nugget..... hot dog... and gave up the rest RM300 by give away dunno to who....
can say that....our tapau really like doing a treasure hunt race!

then we met the others near GICC.....and we walked to the bus station !!! damn it.....why dont pick us in front the lobby! everyone carried so many luggages!!!! some more raining!
then fine... at least provided us Genting bus..... for 13 of us.....

well....geng lo.....the driver thought playing roller coaster!!!!! drive so fast and break so sudden all the way go down and back to UCSI!!!! for me....I felt nothing la....better than van or car....
then few people in the bus felt want to vomit and the first is Wai Siu~ lol~
then I saw jia wen very teruk.... I faster ask for plastic everywhere.... and beatrice gt it.....I dont know beatrice oso feeling not well and i took out those tapau foods and put on her.....make her lagi mau muntah!

at last gt 1 small plastic from rachel la....
then jia wen gt down at LRT station and I slept after that...
I woke up just on time....when we reached UCSI....and the driver put us down at roadside near ESSO! when the door is open....those people ran down and Beatrice vomited at longkang ..... lol... pity Carmen cant vomit but she felt want to....
what to do.....everyone finally exposed to the sun! well....really felt not get use to it because dry skin from Genting directly exposed to sun.....like want crack d!
we faster ran to Esso station wait our parent....

well....Im the 2nd to left after Kenny.....
cant wait to meet everyone after 1 week soon!!!

memorable time....people.....places....



at Esso


my 18 637 room ... bye bye....

update more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment