Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Early Christmas time feel~

since after new sem begun, we started to practice christmas songs, and auditioned last week for Genting Highland performance. o ya... we form a group of 20 people, a choir / acapella team.
total up we need to practice 24 songs and memorize before december coming. so...equal to 4 songs each week for memorising..... wanna faint d.

a little bit stress leh....
my contemporary course is ngam ngam packed for me and somemore short sem....
then have to help someone CME playing something that i already dint work out for such a long time.... - trumpet.
dont know how to help.... my skill is really limited now.... @.@
playing trumpet like...building muscle...need time le...so i hope still work well lo...

then have to help people vocal class to play piano as accompanist.

i realize that i must work hard for my own stuff d.... no more extra help next sem on.... for certain people i still on to help.

someone sound like sick d here....i mean in my room.....

sleep.... hope can wake up later haha~

great beginning of this semester, a lot things happen, changing and changing every semester, hope people are on the track....dont felt left by me..... because time is going on....our life is going on.... be the eagle not the chicken.... do the great things....

God lead my way....

really good night now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment