Saturday, April 25, 2009

KK trip plan

haiz.....still planning whether want go to KK or not coming November and December....since it was semester break for degree.....but that also if I pass every subjects in next semester....(sure pass le....haha~)

there is few problem i will facing....

1. Transport ... i wonder there got car to use or not.....because Im not 1st time there.... or friends can accompany me to visit everywhere for few days? or ....

2. HIDING PLACE. KK hotel or what always expensive thn other place......

3. dont know is there any activities in that two month or not. ( school activities? church activities? my personal activities? ....sorry friends i will reject you guys invitation if I go KK....bb....@@)

.....
.....
.....

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. jz go if u think tht u r interested to join tht KK trip...dun miss the chance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt join....i plan it myself...lol~

    ReplyDelete