Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WOW~

well....today I had broke my record!!!! Finally I step in cinema....haha~!!!
actually I dun like to watch movie....because the time is so long....somemore not good for sight.....pening pening.....
but today this movie is nice~
4 girls 2 boys(me n step hen) in the group haha~
nice day~

then after that we go back to Uni.......everyone practicing piano(looked like wanna pay back the practice hour of the day...lol~)......then around 6 something I went to gym.....on the way met my group member wayne.....chit chit chat chat......then continue my journey...haha~

actually i told Ying Yan tht i wont go to gym but since rain has stopped.....so I decided to go.....and she have volleyball practice.....so....ngam lo.....ask her accompany me haha~

after gym went to pasar malam with Wendy them.....bought nth....then tapau at Samosa.....Fish n Chip......quite nice but I started felt my mouth n throat gt 'reaction'......faster drink bamboo salt n safe the situation...haha~

so.....wht i do next.......is nw......is wht i do....posting my blog....lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment