Thursday, March 19, 2009

my Wednesday

hmmm...... today morning i promised to myself to wake up earlier so can practice at school before go to class..... but....... when i open my eyes..... outside is raining heavily......what a great time to sleep........7am......OT until 8am......oppssss lol!!! so.....i arrived sch around 9am....and practice for 30min only........(30 min.....included dreaming....since there is so cool....lol)

im so nervous today because i havent prepare my major work well yet.......havent rewrite all the improvisation for jury......havent practice well........... reli scare Mr Wilson will 'boom' me.....
so......world music class......my 1st time din concentrade at all because dunno wht Alex talking about in class........Turkey Music.....o no..........so i just write my improvisation while listening to Him........but......there is ppl 'geng' than me......Irene n Stephen.......below is their work...


Irene work....conteng table

Irene work again i think....(conteng table)



Tim Tim n Stephen work..... mean few of us inside ......


This one is my A4 paper.......



This one oso conteng meja......and stop call me tht name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.





then after class go to lunch at Old Town lo........everyone busy in refill stomach bt the Step-Hen busy in drawing Pet's Family(mean our grp member)........then when the bill came they just throw money to me and........im blur oledi with the money.......


so......we go back n practice film n art presentation....CHOIR. well this time seem like the girls gt a lot improvement already compare to last time haha~ gambateh!!!!






practice so hard.......





conducting? lol!~

wow....

xiao min so good........if me......i sure wait till everyone stop n i will realize tht i need to turn page lol~

after practices i rushed to attend my major class ......luckilly i met my handsome teacher and he got sms me i think and said delay to 2pm.....walao.....good~ then i can go practice for a while while wait for class. well......till now i hvnt receive his sms...i wonder is that got traffic jam in digi line? or the sms is lost around ucsi campus? lol~ well hornestly i oso din really practice when waiting.....chatted with my group member since they all still in practice room.....chatted a lot....

then major class time.....so nervous at beginning....thought he will ask me ply the pieces i cant ply again.....i mena hvnt practice...... who know when he saw me open the songs....he asked me '' wy dun try other songs???'', '' nt bored meh???''......wah!!! so happy, i told him bored....lol~ then at last oso ply the 'All of Me'' again......but....he taught me how to ply when combine with band....so complicate d at beginning......bt with his expert explaination......i started to understood d....lol~ need more revision on it..... reli so proud got him as my lecturer haha~

then after class i oso wan faint oledi after think the chords for 1 hr......... then they said go L4D again...walao!!!! 3vs3........everyone go after met ms Jaz.....lol~

then around 5pm something went to gym......since i oledi promised to my fren to met there n do some exersice......long time din reli chat and we have our great 38 moment there haha~

then.....go home and i realized tht im late......after stepped in my room n i received a call...Michael:'' i oledi waiting outside ur hse''.....walao!!!! i said 10mins for me to bath n ready.....lol~ then went to church to attend class and band practice......thn 11.30pm i reached home.......my aunty in the hse asked me where im going haha~ i disappear for whole day oledi lol~

tht all......and i felt i oledi told my whole day stories here.........lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment