Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hours

hmmm....just now 8.30pm till 9.30pm is Earth Hours....

well my parent and my two brothers was out to church while me and my sister stayed at home..... and we did switch off the lights in our house ! but.....i din switch off my laptop haha~ anyway is quite 'romantic'......but..... I think whole town is only my house is doing this.......my neighboor is having party..........no need talk so much.....sure is use more lights.......

so........i played piano in dark on that one hour......playing some church songs.....so nice....... but disturb by sound of pollution at outside--- party.

then 9.30pm switch on the light lo......if not how to do my stuff...lol~ i heard quite many ppl around UCSI doing this.....dunno how was it huh~

No comments:

Post a Comment