Monday, March 9, 2009

instruments

have to remind myself to remember bring my trumpet to KL so that i practices at home since there is no any keyboard or piano in my rented room yet.
Already got my trumpet a mute last week.....no more excuse to practice.
My roomate.....be ready to suffer ya....lol~

still planning to get myself a new keyboard or synthesizer...

Casio Keyboard???
Kurzweil Stage Piano???
Yamaha MM8 synthesizer???
Yamaha electric piano???

or...

get a 2nd hand upright piano and make my housemate suffer everyday. LOL~

God...lead me....

next semester is coming......jury.......arrgggggg~!!!! and recital.......Amen.

2 comments:

  1. lol.....
    trumpet...bibi bubu baba.....

    piano?? i suggest u 2 get the steinway n sons..wakaka

    then all of ur hsemates suffering wif ur melody every nite...

    jury >> now the song is useful 4u... - jubilate jubilate jubilate amen...amen~

    lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u enough.....i tell u enough.....i wan faint d....wht sexy version lagi....

    ReplyDelete