Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Li Ling Birthday + Choir Midterm ~~~

Today morning.... celebrated Li Ling birthday at Secret Recepi and Old Town....they were waiting for me XD
then rushed back to school for Ear Training class.....
seems like I need to put much more effort in this subject d..... actually.....since beginning of foundation I must work harder d!!!!!! ( i did....but never thought will came to this level....)
1st inversion chords....

after class....I still thinking want to go home or stay back for recital.....who know....I saw room101 is empty! so I decided to practice....for 1 and a half hours..... not bad haha~

then....did my ET assignment at ET lab....damn Auralia..... metronome sound louder than the main sound! my rhythm section 0/3 =.=

then..... went to MBE coaching class... well.... this songs is already very high pitch for me to play in REAL TRUMPET! then......Mr Justin suddenly asked me....IMPROVISE! walao! i was..... stoned!
walao..................................................................................................................
next Friday assessment d..... wait and see la.... @.@

then...after MBE.....Mr Juan saw me hold my trumpet, he was like....so shock....
no more....dont ask me play d...@.@

practiced choir songs with Zu and Ming Yan by the street side.....
and I keep lost...my tune haha~

today Pop Music class is the lesson that I never felt sleepy....dont know why....mayb the video of Big Band attracted me?haha~

then....after class.....everyone left 1 hour before choir midterm!
they keep on practicing their parts...by their own....or in a big group...~
actually I still not memorize well those songs....
somemore 8 parts =.=

so....Im in group 5~
my members included Kevin, Alex, Yong Yen, Kong EeKin, Wei Xian, WenDee, Jia Wen, Derene, and others 5 girls I dont really remember their name haha~
I tried my best to memorize the pitch and memorize while the 1st 4 group is doing their exam on stage....I did it haha~
we did quite well and so surprising, Mr Vincent didn't came up to stage to hear 1 by 1 lol~ we r the only group treated like this haha~ ended up everyone said our group did the best among all lol~ so happy we got 热烈的掌声~ wow~

tired... tomorrow....a whole new day.... a lot things havent done yet....everyday oso got a lot new challenges.... pengsan....


Irene too free....lol


Me and Li Ling~

No comments:

Post a Comment