Monday, November 30, 2009

2012

yeay!!!! finally watched 2012 just now! 1st time went to cinema with family, interesting haha~

well...i better start from beginning...

we went to MBO cinema at Terminal II Seremban. Not bad overall... just felt that Leisure mall screen is bigger haha~

well...because add on 1 extra ticket today...so I took the different seat just right behind my family...

First of all... I dont know how many people never go in cinema before.... nevermind
I got no hidden meaning so dont misunderstood...
ok...my left and right side is two Indians couple....well their BOY is sit next to me. Lets begin with left side that 1....
I really wanna stand up and shout SHUT UP to that guy.... I dont know what his purpose went there...is to EAT or to WATCH ? keep making sound of those plastic that really ANNOYING everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! tear and eat, tear and eat!!!! dont say Im cruel well these kind of people really short life!!! eat such quantities of junk food at 7pm??? kidding.... and is amount of a full set dinner!!!! drink and eat drink and eat.... and talk loudly with her GF/wife !!!! !@#$%^&*
after movie....my sister that sit infront them said.....really like sat on massage chair! they keep on moving their leg and ...grrrrr.... speechless!
*piak piak

move on

then right side tht 2 couple....walao....激情beside me! Im ok actually but.....really tear my mood out!!! what movie is this??? dont they understand the meaning????????????

then got people asked me what feeling after watched it... i said... NO FEELING!

nevermind...

before that movie started....serious many raw on the back really sat on the wrong seat...included us.... because really hard to see the correct alphabert and NUMBER! unlike GSC... @.@
then came in a big group of aunties and uncles....ngam ngam my parent sat on their place andafter found out...one of the uncle talk so loud said.... 有没有搞错!!!like scare no one heard bout it...well.... everyone sat the wrong seat..... nevermind.... then my mum told me that uncle keep on complain to his friends ! throught out the whole movie running! walao!!!! need or not!????
I really 佩服 the people here now! 没有礼貌!!!!

@.@

after this incident....I think KL cinema really good enough compare to these place....

about the movie...

not bad overall.... saw the greedy of people when in trouble....
but in Christianity .... this movie really did a lot crashed with bible words lol
1st of all..... God already promised...no more whole earth flooding will happen after Noah....
2nd.... no one will know when is the day when the 2nd coming of Christ...as written in last chapter in bible...
and of course... many other things haha~

Give thanks to everyday you live~

No comments:

Post a Comment