Wednesday, February 24, 2010

arrrggg!!!!!

these few days.... dont know why.... make me crazy...

1st, is Intro to music history exam....arrrgggg!!!!
have to work hard already for final exam....

today.... 10am went to sch just for tht 10mins aural exam.....then have lunch alone at block B and went home at 11am. Went to school again at 2.30pm for MBE Coaching ( quiz ), then after MBE Wendee suddenly said, 'today POP 1 class cancelled you know...?', then i was.....ha????????? i went back home at 3pm again..... did my stuff and took a short nap while waiting choir time at 6pm....

who know....

5.45pm I woke up....raining so heavilly!!!!!! walao!
then I wished it stop a while to let me go to sch 1st....bt....it didn stop!!! arrggg!!!! then....what to do.....walk with umbrella is not a good way cuz will wet also ... since it is very very heavy!!!
then i decided to continue nap...haha~ until 7.30pm I woke up....went out tapau my dinner.....

who know...I met some friends who just finish choir at FUXIN..... a bit paiseh haha~

and I just get know tht next week choir midterm!!! arrrgggg!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment